Thursday, August 27, 2009

Random-3

  • The latest awesome movie doing the rounds is Inglorious Basterds. Only One week post release and it's already sitting high up on the Imdb list. I haven't had the priviledge to watch it yet. Of course, i don't want to harbour any high expectations from it, but i don't want to be disappointed too. Sometimes, i wonder. Is this really the same ass of a man that makes magic on screen. I mean seriously, check this out. WTF!
  • I miss the awesomeness that is Barney Stinson, and the hotness that is Robin Schrebotsky. I also miss Sheldon, The babe called Penny and the whole nerdy gang! I also miss Jay Leno and his spontaneity. I miss the way he says OMG! WTF! among other things. I'm not saying Conan is doing a bad job, but he's just not Leno is he?
  • I'm damn sure I got Robin's sir-name wrong. I also don't quite care if the chick's name is Penny or nickel or dime or ana. What matters is she's hot! period.
  • I hate the word period. I like using it at the end of a sentence though. (Please don't get any ideas:P). The question i most frequently ask in class is, 'How many periods left?' The entity i most often look at in class is my watch. Class is the only place where one really appreciates the theory of relativity.
  • Everything is relative, my friend once said. The way you think, the way you perceive things, what you think is right or wrong, the way you look at life. The only "thought process" that drives people together is Money. It really is the only basis that Man can profusely use to claim he's close to immortality. I know i'm writing crap:p.
  • The three best music albums of all time are: Pink Floyd- Dark side of the moon, Dire Straits- Sultans of swing, Iron Maiden- Number of the beast. Some more crap-
  • The number 421 appears in some 1894 sequences, while most numbers that size appear in about 940 sequences. This seems to indicate that 421 is a particularly interesting number, but why? What’s so special about 421? Well, it’s prime (in fact, it’s a twin prime,additive prime,pythagorean prime, and irregular prime), it’s congruent to 1 mod 2,3,4, 5, 6,7, 10, 12, it’s the sum of five primes, and 4212 = 4202 + 292. Similarly, 512 appears in 2116 sequences even though most numbers around 512 appear in about 800 sequences. This is perhaps less surprising than 421, since 512 = 29 = 83 = 162 + 162 is a number that somehow seems “nice” due to it being a perfect power. Additionally, 512 is a Leyland number, Harshad number and it comes up in all sorts of counting problems.
  • Ashok Leyland, Tata Sumo, Mahindra and Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki 800, Kinetic Honda. Blah blah.
  • Kinetic energy recovery system. Formula one.
  • Force India. India being represented on the World Stage.
  • Shakespeare once said- All the World's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.
  • Read the line below my blog title....

P:S- The whole point of this post is- I do write rubbish sometimes. I'm bored. Period. Damn I used period again..













10 comments:

anxietygirl said...

gives random a whole new meaning :P

Insignia said...

You were bored!!

But the post was entertaining :-)
Enjoyed reading it. It was so random

Madhusoodan said...

Nice :)

I guess you think about the random things even during the- class periods too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Um, I LOVE How I Met Your Mother. The show is just so awesome.

Kshitij KK Khurana said...

I liked the idea behind the post... simple and easy, i.e. no idea behind it. I will try that too.

kish said...

@Insignia
Thank you:) I bet i enjoyed writing it even more.

kish said...

@madhu
Yeah you bet!
@cheryl
Who doesn't? Love em. Season five next month!

kish said...

@Kshitij
Trust me it's lot of fun.

Shaunak Mukherjee said...

Random works best for me :)

So interesting to see one thought lead to another.

Also, you're addicted to period. Period.

kish said...

Ha ha It works for me too. Especially when i'm bored.period:P