Saturday, November 14, 2009

Windy Windy

The heavy wind is blowing hard in my face;
I wonder how many storms it has fathered.
It blows east, it blows west,
It glides and slides, till it finds a vent.
I ask the lord- 'From where has it come'?;
And he answers by blowing some.
Why all this fury and rampage;
Is there no calm and peace?
Perhaps there is no appeasement,
To such a mystery!
The wind sees no death. Life after life.
My friend, let it blow, let it live on,
Let it create a marvellous saga, while us humans go gaga:)

8 comments:

Insignia said...

Wow beautiful.
The wind; the breeze makes me feel alive.
Now its windy here..I like it :-)

Karthik Raghavan said...

good man, continue.

Anonymous said...

I like how you said "go gaga" at the end, haha. I haven't heard anyone use that expression in .. I don't even know how long.

VikWiz said...

Nice one bro! saying that Wind is permanent as opposed to just air is quite intriguing! Keep it coming!

kish said...

@insignia
Thank you:-)

@bomman
bagsappa

@cheryl
Hehe thanks. I think i got that from the song- 'radio gaga'

@vick
i will keep em coming. There's more to the shit i write than meets the eye:P

kiran said...

well done Mr.Wordsworth....keep em blowing...

AJEYA RAO said...

Nice Kish- turning a poet.

kish said...

@kiran
will blow:P
@ajeya
used to write poetry pretty well, i figure, a few years back. not so now:)