Sunday, February 14, 2010

Profane poetry!

It was a little after ten,
Someone was playing with my pen.
I was lying naked in her den,
I was sure that this is what they call zen.


As a chilly wind blew across my face;
I realised i just couldn't keep up with her pace!
I was sure this surely wasn't a race,
But I somehow knew i had to close my case.


I should've wacked myself with a broom;
I really should not have been in this room!!
I tried to tell her about my impending doom;
Before i went boom-boom-boom.


As i was finishing, i made a grab for her skirt;
And also held on to some stuff that was pert.
This was a situation I tried to avert;
But i can't help it if she were an expert:)

6 comments:

AJEYA RAO said...

What was that? :-)

kish said...

I don't know, craziness i guess:P
I don't regret writing it though:P

VikWiz said...

Have fun Man ! You are 21 after all!
As the experienced say " You have to be a little insane in order to remain sane"

Karthik Raghavan said...

kule madthaidya, maja madu

kish said...

@both
Thank you boys!

sm said...

yes to be sane be insane