Monday, August 18, 2008

intro

Firstly, i must admit that the blog title i copied from somewhere and i myself, at this very moment don't quite remember it. Every blogger is obliged to put up a "title" and the reason i chose this was simply because it is gibberish!! If you Google search this, you'll see exactly what i mean. :) This very word is pronounced very atrociously i must say. ( no pun intended). On the other hand, according to the walt disney film, it's defined as- "what you say when you don't know what to say". So it's very apt too and i think it's the best word to describe my forthcoming blogs!!

Last night, i had this dream where in " i was actually blogging" so i was like to hell with it why not give it a shot and see what the fuss was all about. I must say i'm rather enjoying myself already though i haven't even typed more than 200 characters:P. I have nothing else to say, that'll be it for tonight. I'm sure i'm going to be using this portal very soon. Till then adios.

No comments: