Saturday, January 2, 2010

done and dusted

I'm finally done with my darned exams. It was especially hard getting through new years' with my ass heating up the chair I was rooted too. I could hear people screaming, wishing other with some volume to it. There i was, sitting in nothingness and reading crap. A million odd people witnessed the fireworks at the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and God knows how many People'd be boozing into the night, making Pointless resolutions and what not. But that's life I guess. I'm glad it's bleddy over.
One month of hell done and dusted.
Here's the list of useless papers I wrote-

15/12/09- Computer Networks: which kind of went well, but about midway through the exam, the 'networks' constituting my mind were getting jammed
17/12/09- Optical Fibre Communication: I sure did 'shine' some light on this paper:) I can't believe a spell check would show 'fibre' spelt wrong. Why only American spellings
19/12/09- Power Electronics: I sure had the 'power' in me to kick ass that day. In other terms, jujubi.
22/12/09- D.S.P algorithms and architecture: Fuck all shit, so i'd be lucky to pass.
29/12/09- Real Time systems: You'd think one week's good enough for preparation, but no. Very abstract subject, and i had a very hard time answering in 'real time'
02/01/10- Operating Systems: The New beckoned with it the 'aura' that was today's paper. Blah Blah. I'm glad it's over. FUCK YOU V.T.U. Sadists.

p:s- I'm off to kerala tomorrow, with no material possessions in hand. I will seek some solace there.
Btw Happy new years! Be realistic and don't keep any resolutions.


6 comments:

YOSEE said...

Happy New Year. Hope you have a good time in Kerala and relief from exam stress.

VikWiz said...

enjoy yourself in Kerala bro! Eat ,drink and thoroughly pamper yourself with Nature!

Honey Bee said...

haha i love it that you've said your work is like shakespeare,"gibberish". To be honest, I don't understand what the big deal about him is either. Shh...

Insignia said...

Breather at last and Kerala is the prefect place to end your exam blues...

enjoy!

AJEYA RAO said...

Cool! Done with exams is a fun feeling. trying to recollect that...been almost 9 years since i wrote my last semester. :-)
Enjoy your Kerala vacation.

kish said...

@all
Thank you, I had a great time in kerala:)