Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kerala was quite a release, but reality set in only after I got back. T.C.S had the first slot this time around, today! I decided not to write, because of the whole bond thingy and uncertainty as to when i will actually get a call if selected. The problem this time around is the college is following a 'one job' policy. So once you're placed, kaput. End of story! Be it mass, core or dream. Now the problem is- How good am i? I have no way of knowing whether I should wait for the real good core ones, or finish the entire process with an infy or a wipro. On one hand, there's the tension release If i get placed real soon, but then I won't have the satisfaction of knowing whether my efforts could have been put elsewhere.
I've no way of knowing whether i'm really good enough. I'm closely examining my threshold levels, with respect to how long i can go without a job, and stuff like that. And i'm flabbergasted when it comes to the role 'luck' plays in this process. Where's hope when you most need it? The tiniest shred will do.

1 comment:

YOSEE said...

Wish you LOTS of luck. Never lose HOPE. And BE POSITIVE.
Everything will turn out fine.