Monday, March 15, 2010

I hate you!

Murphy, I bleddy hate you. First, you convince the no-good-retard cable fellow to not broadcast Star Sports. And he actually listens. He gives the redundant neo sports. All they play is cricket, which, frankly I don't care about.
If it was India-OZ, then that's an entirely acceptable situation. Seriously, I'd rather be in exile or arrested than watch Arun Lal use the word 'Leg-side-ish'. Wtf does that even mean? I know what leg-side and off-side is.Why the ish at the end. He's as good as Inzamam when it comes to usage of the English language.

Has anyone heard of the word 'wickat'? If so, can you please tell me. I don't know what 'wickat' has to do with the game of cricket. So cut it off with the neo sports atrocious crap. Instead, give me Star Sports!
I want to watch some tennis. So why do all the sports channels i get only play the cliched game of 'crickat'. I'm fed up of Siddhu and his exorbitant usage of idioms. How does he even qualify as an 'expert' on the analysis of an I.P.L game?
Mr Modi, Whatever you do, I.P.L will never be as good as the E.P.L. Football is in another league of itself.

Like I said, I'm fed up. Murphy even convinced the print media to put I.P.L on the front page. And why is Swami Nityananda mentioned again? Murphy molested by him too? :P
The charity tennis match for Haiti, featuring the four greats Sampras, Fedex, Agassi and Nadal wasn't even mentioned. Plus I didn't even get to watch it, thanks to you.
I call up the cable guy today. Some lady answers. I tell her to give Star Sports instead of Star Cricket. But no. Seriously hasn't everyone seen enough cricket?

I call up my uncle and tell him I'm coming home to watch Rafa Nadal's match. He tells me there's no power. Apparently a Truck Driver rammed into the Power tower on his street. I guess i'll never have my way.
I hope the truck driver's arrested for damage of public property:)

3 comments:

Insignia said...

Sorry for you. In a country where cricket is religion, what else can you expect boy? Cheer up!

AJEYA RAO said...

:-) I am with you on this! Though i am not a very big sports fan....I watch tennis and recently Hockey along with soemtimes of course cricket (Can we avoid it as indians?) :-)

kish said...

@Insignia

I can't not expect:P All I want is Star Sports

@ Ajeya

Only RCB matches man:P