Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Leaving.

The day of reckoning has finally arrived. I'll be leaving tomorrow night for my first job. My Dad once told me that there really isn't quite something as your first job. I don't know whether to feel happy or sad. I've never ever lived outside of 'home', so I've never ever known what 'home sweet home' means and represents. 
The last few days were a lot of fun. With the World Cup starting off with a bang, as well as me hanging out a lot with some of me close friends. I used to have some kind of a 'countdown', always telling myself that there are a few days left before I finally accept the fact that I'm leaving and it isn't all just a dream.
Like I said in my previous post, Memories are a bitch! They tend to bite you hard in the arse every time you try to relive them. That's the one thing I hate about life. Although we keep bitching about how mundane it is, It is much better when there aren't many 'phases', or 'change' 
I'm not saying it's not possible to deal with changes. It's just that sometimes, 'Change' comes too fast or in large amounts.
It's not easy to convince yourself that you'd still be able to meet your friends occasionally. Even though you may, you know deep inside that it's not part of the Life you've always known. And that my friend, is a bitch!


But there are two faces to a coin, as always, so I'd like to think of this 'stint' as a positive one, one that will shape my character and career. Plus I'll be making some money, and I haven't done that before. I'm sure it'll come to some good. 
So to all- I sign off now, I'll surely post once I'm there. I'm really looking forward to a cold mug of beer sometime. Beer is Beer, atleast!:P

5 comments:

Insignia said...

All the best :-)

You will definitely enjoy your first job.. there's nothing like your FIRST job I tell you

YOSEE said...

WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST, KISHORA. HAVE A WONDERFUL "FIRST JOB" EXPERIENCE.

BLESSINGS FOR A BRIGHT FUTURE.

Anonymous said...

beer is always beer :)
Chennai isn't as bad as people claim it us! you'll find a super office crowd. where you working?

Rohith Parakhi said...

all the best kd :)

kish said...

@ all
thanks a lot:P. But I took a detour to Bangalore:P I start here now. Cool right?:P