Sunday, November 28, 2010

Random-5

  • Now it's time to write naan-sense again. Last week at work, there was this one 'corporate' bugger who happened to walk down beside me for lunch. The thing about how 'professional' the IT dudes are-  They pretend to be something they're not. For instance, this chap had all his mannerisms intact with the silly americanised excuse me's and sorrys. All of this at Work. But I heard him Burping repeatedly outside our building. No sorrys eh, bugger? :D
  • Speaking of Corporate, I think it's Bhandarkar's worst movie. 
  • I actually made a promise to myself that I wouldn't watch any Bollywood movies after watching 'Love Aj kal'. But my cousin managed to get me to watch Golmaal 3. Worst decision ever! Worst 70 bucks spent ever. I actually wouldn't mind buying beedi packets and giving it off to those sad-ass auto drivers.
  • I actually think Golmaal 3 was worse than ClockWork Orange.
  • If I somehow win the lottery or make some Money on the Vegas Strip, I'd like to make Golmaal-4. I'd w ant for it to suck so bad that these Dumbasses would stop considering making Sequels ever again!
  • Only if Golmaal-4 makes it to Cannes or Sundance will I consider making the next version or negotiate with the Big Studios. Else, the Big Finger to you all. Bye.

1 comment:

Insignia said...

Aaahh Corporate cultures and etiquette...

In Americanized accent

Its all a show off buddy. Its OK. don' get so bent outta shape :-)